- *sings along to the radio* Who dat who dat? I-g-g-y~
- *stops*...Your first words!
- C'mon sweetie, you c--
- BE QUIET TIFFANY
- NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU
- YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH BUT I AM NOT A VICTIM, I GROW FROM IT AND I LEARN
- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.